I am sure we all know these days when you desperately try to to make something up out of thin air and somehow your brain just does not enter that elevated state of fantastic thinking. Of course you could hug your best friend the vodka get real drunk write your ideas down in the drunk state and then try to decipher them when you wake up with a big headache and a dry mouth… As we absolutely do not want to make you think you need to drink to have a great idea for a blog post we share some ideas on how to get there too… And maybe later you will have the enlightenment that the bottle of Red Russian Vodka is really more fun and maybe even more effective…
- Skype your partner in crime telling them you have no idea what to write about
- Post a stupid tweet on twitter
- Go get a life you have the chance now! Run, escape.
- Post in FB and make yourself look real desperate…
- Enjoy the moment of nonsense you have waiting for someone to comment on said status update
- Browse Quora, feel inferior to all the smart-asses and log off for the next week
- Research Google with bad keywording to finally know you are bad at research
- In a desperate attempt browse youtube get lost in all the videos and finally find this which will make you happy about not knowing what to blog about as otherwise you would be doing videos like that:
- Eat chips feel bad about it and make yourself a coffee to stay awake as the search for themes is waaaaaaaayyyyy too boring… and then keep telling yourself that procrastinators are super heros
- Write a mindless post about the search for blog post themes with your blogging partner on skype
Here you have the 10 Blog Post Search Ideas. Or A Guide On How Not To Do It, any other ways you maybe want to share with us in the comment sections?